Thank-you Sardonyx for the banner.
It's October, and now is the time when villains take power. (By the end of this month they'll be openly strolling through the streets.) However, this year the Mario antagonists have been arguing about which character is the most evil. So, they've organized a tournament to decide the leader of their Halloween escapades. Which scoundrel will come out on top?
First, participants must sign-up for a specific character. Once sign-ups have been completed, a preliminary tournament will be held to determine the best racer for each character. The winner of each individual character competition will move on to the main tournament. The top racers will compete head-to-head until one is left, and the winner will be decided based on this main tournament. The first-place, top racer wins the events award!
- No hacking/glitching.
- Be courteous. This rule always applies.
- The following characters are allowed:
- Any stage is acceptable, though of course stages like Bowser's Castle are preferable.
- Items are allowed, mainly because they're so malicious.
- Each match is best of 3 races. I'll tell you who to race, and it is your responsibility to hold the match at the first time available for both of you. Then, self-report your results back here.
The tournament has begun and is closed to sign-ups. Current status:
Matches right now:
SilverKP vs. BetoX
scoop263's brother vs. DPHN
- GENIUS (0560-7532-1904)
- Mohawk Shawty (4641-0020-8723)
- scoop263 (1977-6934-5004)
- Rekop (5285-3406-8022)
- DK Dude (2407-9796-9832)
- C2Wderty (5156-7947-2475)
- SilverKP (0860-9267-2643)
- Hello2u (0903-4987-8027)
- BetoX (2236-1003-3004)
- scoop263's Brother (3739-0410-4332)
- DPHN (1419-8915-2147)