Just another game.
Allright so, one person types in a whole bunch of letters, which have words in them. Everyone else has to find out what the phrase or sentence is.
- One person at a time to avoid confusion.
- The person who finds out first goes next.
- You must provide at least 2 reasonable hints. No stupid hints or riddles.
- A maximum of 6 words.
- You can't be jumpy with the words. Meaning you can't put cream before ice.
- You must state how many words there are in your problem.
Mkay, I'll start it off.
Very famous character.
Has a brother.