Thanks to Sarahdactyl for the banner
Welcome to the new FC Graphics League! This is where you can post your graphics and battle them against other members at FC. We used to have a graphics battling forum, the Graphics Battle Corner, but it kind of died. This time, the rules will be a bit different, so make sure you read this thread carefully! For now, the Graphics League will be signatures/sigs only.
All battles are one on one (1 v 1)
1. You will need someone to play against. Try and pick someone who is around your level. If you're having trouble finding an opponent post in the Battler's Den, contact a friend or someone who is active in this forum.
2. Both of you will post one signature only, in a thread. That's it! Remember, all the standard forum and art rules apply, so in particular that means all work must be your own (no ripping).
After this, there will be a period of 3 days for voting. Everyone is expected to abide by the following rules when voting. Breaking these rules places you at risk of losing access. Please try to give reasons when voting.
The rules for voting are as follows :
- Don't vote for your friends just to help them win. Vote for the best signature.
- Don't vote for a signature just because you like the character or for non-graphics related reasons. Again, you should vote for (what you think is) the best signature.
- You shouldn't vote for someone as a joke. Take your vote seriously.
Here is a good example of how to vote
Here is an example of how you should NOT voteI vote for Chaser's sig because it has great depth and the colors are pretty nice.
Whoever gets the most votes after three days is declared the winner.I vote for Chaser because we're best friends and because that sig has Goku in it and I really love Goku.
Here are the awards that you can win in the Graphics League!
Beginner rank awarded for 5 wins
Apprentice rank awarded for 10 wins
Advanced rank awarded for 15 wins
Professional rank awarded for 20 wins
Artisan rank awarded for 25 wins
There are also awards you can get for beating a Graphics Guru! For more info, head over to the GFX Guru Challenges subforum (link: GFX Guru Challenges - The Nintendo WiFi Community)
Blockbuster Award for beating guru N_GAMER
Aquafx award for beating guru Teabag
Limeflow Award for beating guru Blur
Abyss étoilé for beating guru Sarahdactyl
Luckyline Award for beating guru Link64