View Poll Results: Did these secrets help you?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

1 33.33%
  • No!

1 33.33%
  • Banana!!! ^.^

2 66.67%
  • Dont know...

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Nyaffle is offline Junior Member
    Hub Status: Loading...

Post 3DS Game Secrets!

I made this thread for people to share secrets on games like this one...
    In Ocarina of Time 3D, go to the top of the tower in Kakariko Village at night, look at the moon and you will see the triforce in the top left corner if you look close enough(Not all shiny and stuff but its made out of craters! No Jokes!).

Also, when you get captured by the gerudos, apparently if you kill them (Im not sure about kill them since there is stars above their heads but they stay out for some time!) from the ledge just to your left, jump down and break the boxes there is a skyward sword poster. Ive never seen it though because i completed the game in about 4 weeks (Not including master quest).

On pilot wings resort, make your way to the back of the island with any of the 2 jetpacks at daytime, wait and a whale will appear. :D whalez.

Shaymins is offline ⋙Pεαcεƒυℓ ✵ Søαriηℊ⋘

Re: 3DS Game Secrets!

In the Free Fishing minigame in AR Games, it's possible to catch a King Sized fish of anything, even a can!
    (I just found that funny. lol)

Spoiler

Blog Entries

Smile Re: 3DS Game Secrets!

The whale part on Pilotwings Resort was already discovered from a Wii game call Wii Sport Resort, and it's already been seen through one of the Nintendo Week videos from Nintendo Channel, which isn't exactly a secret. The whale is actually one of the tour parts from an activity game call Air Sports, that players have to ride on the plane, and touch every tour icons of each areas on Wuhu Island, to unlock each features for Air Sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaymins View Post
    In the Free Fishing minigame in AR Games, it's possible to catch a King Sized fish of anything, even a can!
    I would like to include that you can catch any particular kind of fish that you might be seeking, by placing the AR card on things with one color, like placing it on the green area to bring raining Koopa Shells to fish out for the Gallery. If you can wait more longer enough through Free Fishing, you might be able to get more kinds of fish through events, like Lakitu fishing out Bloopers, UFO to bump your rod, and even wait for the rainbow.
    Last edited by L; 08-10-11 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Adding More Details

How 'bout this for pilot wings:
    After getting 3 stars in everything, a big robot named Meca Hawk can be seen running around the golf island.

Spoiler

Blog Entries

Talking Re: 3DS Game Secrets!

I caught a King sized can the other day! XD

Quote Originally Posted by L View Post
    The whale part on Pilotwings Resort was already discovered from a Wii game call Wii Sport Resort, and it's already been seen through one of the Nintendo Week videos from Nintendo Channel, which isn't exactly a secret. The whale is actually one of the tour parts from an activity game call Air Sports, that players have to ride on the plane, and touch every tour icons of each areas on Wuhu Island, to unlock each features for Air Sports.

I would like to include that you can catch any particular kind of fish that you might be seeking, by placing the AR card on things with one color, like placing it on the green area to bring raining Koopa Shells to fish out for the Gallery. If you can wait more longer enough through Free Fishing, you might be able to get more kinds of fish through events, like Lakitu fishing out Bloopers, UFO to bump your rod, and even wait for the Rainbow.
    When does the rain bow appear? After the storm?

Spoiler

Blog Entries

When does the rain bow appear? After the storm?
    Yeah. After it rains a lot, a rainbow appears and several different colored fish appear underneath it. A red, white, blue, yellow, and green fish. It's also possible to catch King Sizes of these fish. I know because I caught a King Sized Butterfly fish (the yellow one... or is it the white one? Whatever you know what I mean).

atomicboo is offline oookwwweeeee!!!
    Blog Entries

thanks for the tips everybody:]

Nyaffle is offline Junior Member

Smile Re: 3DS Game Secrets!

I found 3 more secrets from my experiences!!!

In AR Clock, hold the analogue slider to the right so that the seconds hand turns around, then keep hold of A and a cucco should appear.
    Also get closer to the cucco to make it break the screen, the screen (Not Real life) Should blow up and the Bird should turn Black.

My last secret is that if you are attacked by cuccos (If you set off the trigger from slashing them) play eponas song and get on your horse, the cuccos cant harm you no matter what, unless you get off your horse.

Will post more if i find them.