Servant is offline ARE YOU NUTS?I'M Pnkachu!
    Hub Status: Loading...
    Blog Entries

Kid Icarus anime shorts *update and a teaser for Renegade Kids new project

As some of you may know, Nintendo previously announced to a few media sources months ago that they were investing in having anime shorts developed by some of the top name studios in Japan to build hype for their upcoming game, Kid Icarus: Uprising. Well to say at the very least I was interested because among the named studios were Production I.G. known for such the Ghost in the Shell series a favorite of mine. There is also Shaft known for series such as Sayonara Zetbou Sensei (another favorite) and Mahou Sensei Negima! The third and final company involved in the project is Studio 4C (Princess Arete and Steamboy*).

Well first of I have to say this, "Finally, I've been waiting forever!!"
    Yeah I was following this for months and thought Nintendo had decided not to bother with US release but to put me at ease was some news on the items:
    Quick summary on the shorts also mentions US release

and as a added bonus thought I'd throw some news on Renegade Kids (Mutant Mudds) new project for the eshop:
    Puzzling isn't it?

Signing off,
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Slave
    3DS FC: 2509 1360 3195

BmanNintendo is offline *Only for Today*
    Blog Entries

Re: Kid Icarus anime shorts *update and a teaser for Renegade Kids new project

I wish it was Akira Toriyama.
    If he made an anime short of this,to me, it would be great! Of course he normally add the super spiky hair to characters,but he's good at drawing characters doing actions in mid air.And Pit could fly so Akira's techniques can come in handy big time.Hence DBZ ^^
    ULTIMATE SWAG
    BmanNintendo's Youtube
    MKDS- #34 US/ #161 Worldwide
    MKSC- #50 US/ #176 Worldwide
    #4 in NY
    WiFi name- RPG GAMER☆

Servant is offline ARE YOU NUTS?I'M Pnkachu!
    Blog Entries

lol srry to say but if Akira Toriyama were doing this, those anime shorts would never fit on Nintendo Video. I can already hear it now, "Can Pit finally finish powering up in time to beat Medusa before she destroys the world? Find out on the next episode of Kid Icarus ZXT か" It would take a miniseries to finish one episode But yeah the art work would be pretty nostalgic to watch, I always did like how eccentric his characters would look (as if anyone could have hair that spiky)

pretty cool MK design, what does MS stand for?
    3DS FC: 2509 1360 3195

BmanNintendo is offline *Only for Today*
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Servant View Post
    lol srry to say but if Akira Toriyama were doing this, those anime shorts would never fit on Nintendo Video. I can already hear it now, "Can Pit finally finish powering up in time to beat Medusa before she destroys the world? Find out on the next episode of Kid Icarus ZXT か" It would take a miniseries to finish one episode But yeah the art work would be pretty nostalgic to watch, I always did like how eccentric his characters would look (as if anyone could have hair that spiky)
    pretty cool MK design, what does MS stand for?
    LMAO
    Too bad I can't literally do that right now because I'm at school XD.
    Thanks! My MKDS emblem actually says "CMS". The C is at the top left. I like to draw anime,so I made my emblem like that. It didn't take too long honestly. I promise to show all of you guys my artworks sometime.
    ULTIMATE SWAG
    BmanNintendo's Youtube
    MKDS- #34 US/ #161 Worldwide
    MKSC- #50 US/ #176 Worldwide
    #4 in NY
    WiFi name- RPG GAMER☆