Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hub Status: Loading...
    Blog Entries

Re: The Legend of Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by MelonCarty View Post
    Original Legend of Zelda: Got bored of it rather quickly
    Same thing with the second one
    Link to the Past: one of my favorite Zelda games.
    Ocarina of Time: Got bored of it.
    Majora's Mask: Never got to fully Play it
    All the GB Zelda games: Never really had a chance to sit down and play it.
    Wind Waker is the only zelda I can sit down and play for hours, besides the GB zelda games.

GB Zelda games are so crazy, they are awesome.

I have no desire to even continue OoT 3DS, nor do I have a desire to even buy Skyward sword.

rlscot8 is offline Friendcodes Know-It-All
    Blog Entries

This thread is old... :P I don't even remember why I started it.

Datleco is offline New fave: Tyrunt
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mariakane View Post
    I haven't been able to even pass the entire LoZ I game. It's quite challenging. In my opinion, all LoZ games before Wind Waker; are quite challenging and difficult. I passed OoT about once or twice. I played it again and I'm stuck in the water temple because of 1 single mistake I made.. :[
    Even LOZ: A Link to the Past?
    Have you checked GameFAQs to see what you need to do in order to proceed the water temple?

Edit: I'm both expecting and hoping that Majora's Mask is released as a 3DS game!
    http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/88...-says-nintendo
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...ssibility.aspx
    http://mynintendonews.com/2011/07/23...sk-3ds-remake/

Right now it's just discussed but hey, here's hoping, right? I doubt they'll pass this up because of how well it sold on the N64.

Click the Gif Animation for a Special Treat!
    Black 2: Rumar/2409-3058-5016 Add me!
    3DS Friend code: 4725-8154-0398 FC Name: Datleco
    Wii console # - 6161 1532 8252 4949/Mario Kart Wii Tonybob: 2839-1424-0780

PotofAwesome is offline Princess of Laziness
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skuntank View Post
    Wind Waker is the only zelda I can sit down and play for hours, besides the GB zelda games.

GB Zelda games are so crazy, they are awesome.

I have no desire to even continue OoT 3DS, nor do I have a desire to even buy Skyward sword.
    >_> *wonders about taste*

I just finished Minish Cap! Now I'm gonna give Majora's Mask a shot. So far, I love it. It's harder than Ocarina of Time.

3DS FC: 2664 2104 4047

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GustyBoots View Post
    >_> *wonders about taste*

I just finished Minish Cap! Now I'm gonna give Majora's Mask a shot. So far, I love it. It's harder than Ocarina of Time.
    Well its not that OoT was bad, its just that when I played it the first time, I heard extreme amounts of hype, but since Wind Waker was my first Zelda game, I couldn't stop comaring it to WW, and WW was a major part of my childhood. One more thing, I knew the entire plot to OoT before ever actually playing it, since I felt like looking up the stuff after I beat WW, so it was kinda dull for me. I want to play Majora's Mask really badly though. Also, the N64 controller is awful for games that have no camera control, cause I feel that poor ol' D-Pad was being underused.

Minish Cap was really fun, I gave it to my best friend though as thanks for giving me both LoZ: Oracle games.

Blog Entries
    Clans
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by ryanxpei View Post
    This thread brings me back to when you didn't have google or a multitude of people online you could ask for help with a game when you got stuck. And games had you stuck a lot back then. It was nice when you had a friend come over and try to figure it out with you or even show you how they got past it themselves. Ahh, good times.
    Yeah I don't like using guides. Sometimes I may be stuck on a puzzle for hours, days or even weeks or longer (Playing off and on) but I won't resort to a guide. It's much more satisfying once you figure it out for yourself. I got stuck for the first time on the water temple. I think it's like my fourth playthrough. I think it was the way I used up my keys, I must have did it differently this time
    Last edited by Wario; 01-13-12 at 03:29 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wario View Post
    Yeah I don't like using guides. Sometimes I may be stuck on a puzzle for hours, days or even weeks or longer (Playing off and on) but I won't resort to a guide. It's much more satisfying once you figure it out for yourself.
    Then you would love Gobliins 2.

I have only used a guide in my first playthrough of Zelda 2, cause the hints in game are extremely cryptic.

Blog Entries
    Clans
    BB

Then you would love Gobliins 2.

I have only used a guide in my first playthrough of Zelda 2, cause the hints in game are extremely cryptic.

Lol me and my uncle beat that game for the first time a few weeks ago. My uncle wanted me to look up one of the puzzles online but I didn't want to. One of the hardest parts was finding that village under the grass. No one told me that a hammer could cut grass

PotofAwesome is offline Princess of Laziness
    Blog Entries

Well its not that OoT was bad, its just that when I played it the first time, I heard extreme amounts of hype, but since Wind Waker was my first Zelda game, I couldn't stop comaring it to WW, and WW was a major part of my childhood. One more thing, I knew the entire plot to OoT before ever actually playing it, since I felt like looking up the stuff after I beat WW, so it was kinda dull for me. I want to play Majora's Mask really badly though. Also, the N64 controller is awful for games that have no camera control, cause I feel that poor ol' D-Pad was being underused.

Minish Cap was really fun, I gave it to my best friend though as thanks for giving me both LoZ: Oracle games.
    Aw, that's terrible! I understand why it'd be ruined for you; OoT was my first Zelda, so I can actually see what you mean. :D

3DS FC: 2664 2104 4047

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GustyBoots View Post
    Aw, that's terrible! I understand why it'd be ruined for you; OoT was my first Zelda, so I can actually see what you mean. :D
    I don't think its that bad.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast