I have given this thread another revision. But let me begin with this, I have been noticing a number of people bumping old threads without the consent of the thread creator; and quite frankly, the moderators have been a tad bit lenient in terms of giving infractions and warnings to those who haven't met the necessary criteria when posting. I wanted address to everyone that the moderators are watching, and will take appropriate action if the rules aren't followed from now on.
Threads that do not abide by these rules WILL be closed instantly. If the thread that was closed is then fixed, then you may ask a mod to re-open it. Also, please post competitive teams only. Thank you!
- Do not bump, spam, or flame in any thread. Doing so may result in a closed thread, warning, or an infraction. Also, give the thread at least 24 hours of inactivity before bumping it. However, please avoid bumping nearly to a year old threads. In most cases, threads created then are more or less outdated.
- Do not post duplicate RMT threads. To be more clear, do not post a RMT thread that looks similar to one of your previous RMTs. If you made a few changes, feel free to edit the original post instead.
- Do not submit an incomplete team. Though if anyone is having a hard time writing a RMT thread, feel free to use this thread. (Rate My Team Writing Workshop)
- When creating a RMT thread, provide the standard information (EVs, Natures, Movesets, Abilities) for each Pokemon. This way you'll receive solid advice and tips for your team.
- In addition, please provide a brief summary, for each party member, of why you choose the individual Pokemon in your team. This summary can contain anything from why you chose the moves, ability, nature, whatever to the role of the Pokemon, why it's a good fit in your team, etc. Any RMT thread containing minimal effort into their summaries will be locked.
- When rating a person's team, provide detailed advice and tips along with your opinion about the team. Don't just say, "I rate this team 10/10." That is not the proper way to rate. If a person fails to provide a proper rate, their message(s) will be deleted (this is considered a SPAM). An infraction or warning will also ensue.
- A user may only have 3 RMT threads open at once.
- Please use the prefix to show that your team is either Gen 4 or Gen 5.
Read TeeDee's Beginner's Guide to RMTs thread for a better understanding of what is required before posting a RMT thread.
On a side note: Feel free to refer to these modeled RMTs whenever you're making your own.
- RMT - Mii's Offensive Team
- Weeee. Gogogo Gadget Offense