Charizard (F) @ Oran Berry
    Trait: Blaze
    EVs: 188 HP / 252 SAtk / 68 Spd
    Docile Nature
    - Fire Blast
    - Ember
    - Fly
    - Crunch

Everyone knows charizard is really strong so I had to add it to my team! It took me like 4 hrs to ev this devil but it was so worth it. It is soooooo strong, it can like kill heatrans with its fire blast. Fire blast is there to bbq everything because i don't like bugs. Ember is there so people can't pp stall me. Fly is there so i can fly up then come back down and wack them in the face! It is extremely powerful because charizard has big wings and it weighs like as much as Raikiri's mom so yeah. Crunch is there so I don't need to feed charizard anymore because it eats too much berries. The evs are pretty obvious, it's really strong, fast, and can live hits! Best starter pokemon =].

Raichu (F) @ Berry Juice
    Trait: Static
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 112 Spd
    Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
    - Thunderbolt
    - Thunder
    - ThunderShock
    - Defense Curl

I was going to fully ev train this thing but i gave up because it was taking too long. I had to evolve my pikachu because I don't want to be ash. Go Gary and the new girl protagonist in bw1 ds game because she a cute ass girl (pawse, hehe see what i did there? It's because raichu has paws? Not funny? Sorry.) Thunderbolt is really strong and i had to pay like 10k pokedollars for it so might as well use it on my raichu! Thunder is there because omg, its 9800 pokedollars and it has like 120 base power. I need thundershock because i can use it 48 times so i won't be struggling. Defense curl is there so i can make myself harder.

Nidorina (F) @ BrightPowder
    Trait: Rivalry
    EVs: 72 HP / 160 Atk / 36 Def / 48 SAtk / 116 SDef / 76 Spd
    Hardy Nature
    - Double Kick
    - Charm
    - Body Slam
    - Fury Swipes

I'm not sure if this is the correct evs because Raikiri said these were the evs when he traded to me. Unfortunately, I sold my moon stone to the poke mall for 5,800 pokedollars, but I want it back but they said "Hell no n****, we ain't selling dat shet bak to u, my girl said she would suck my d*** if i give her a moon stone." I know, it's sad but life goes on so i just use this cute little thing. I put brightpowder there so people can't hit me =]! Double kick is there because it hits 2 times and its a fighting move! I use charm so i can turn on the other pokemons so they're weaker. Body slam is there because its fat and can para other pokemons! Fury swipes is really good! I always get 2 hits only tho =[ i thought the max was 5??=[.

Aerodactyl (M) @ Hard Stone
    Trait: Rock Head
    EVs: 100 HP / 108 Atk / 56 Def
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Crunch
    - Rock Slide
    - Rock Smash
    - Stealth Rock
    I love this thing because it as old as Jesus. <3 to all the christians. I use crunch even it's teeth is 69k years old. Rock slide is there for STAB because it's really strnog. Rock smash is there again because it's like a rock version of hyper bean! I need my stealth rocks because people like shofu say its the best move in the game.

Latios (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 52 HP / 28 Atk / 32 Def / 252 SAtk / 144 Spd
    Quirky Nature
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake
    - Psychic
    - DragonBreath
    My favorite pokemon because it is so strong, I use to have this pokemon on every time but i trade it to a lot of people. And sometimes they take forever to give it back to me =[. Calling out a dude name Gearflow since he almost scammed me until i told him that my latios had aids. Dragon claw is there because it's a dragon move. I need earthquake to take out heatrans since it's a hot pokemon. I need psychic so i can move pokemons without touching them! (Go magic power <3). I use dragon breathe because it's the strongest dragon move and can one hit ko dragonites.

Stunfisk (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Static
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Earthquake
    - Electroweb
    - Thunderbolt
    - Thunder
    This is the reason behind the team! Im og so i only use the old pokemons but bw1 has brought this baby in! It is so powerful and OMG. I just can't explain it. It is really really impressive because it can ko 5 gyarados. EQ is there because i don't fire pokemons. I have electroweb so i can shock my opponent (hehe you like my puns? no? =[.) Thunderbolt is really strong and again, i had to pay like 10k pokedollars and thunder is there because i bought that from the black market!

Thanks for reading my RMT! I hope you guys rate it because I'm really proud of myself with this team.

Yep, that's what i achieved. Nothing really big, but yeah, I battle 4 trainers at the same time to get more exp.
    It's all about winning

Hub Status: Loading...
    Blog Entries
    Clans
    VS

Re: Best team i ever used

You probably won't get any help with this team because it is blatantly obvious that you are trying to be funny when its rather annoyingly stupid. Everyone knows right of the bat that you didn't ladder with that team because it is beyond stupid, both your Pokemon and their descriptions. So, if your trying to be funny, nobody is laughing so stop ruining the RMT section with these kinds of teams.

[Sig from Kuro vi Lolitania]

~Friendcodes' PokemonShowdown! Server~
    [Watching: Madoka Magica]