Ok so I've thinking about trying to do Warriors RP for a while. For anyone who has no clue what the Warriors series is it's a book series by Erin Hunter. I've actually done a warriors fanfiction with a friend so I have some clan names already.
Here's a wikipedia page about it: Warriors (novel series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So here are 4 clans for the RP:
- SnowClan are genrally big, thick furred, mountain dwelling cats. Their fur colors normally range within a white-grey-beige scale. They are hospitable but wary at the same time. They don't mind half-clans and loners but they can't stand twolegs. They understand that sometimes the warrior code must be broken for survival.
- LeafClan cats are used to thinck forests full of a variety of trees from big leafy trees to pine trees. They're average sized but have very powerful muscles. Most of these cat's have dark colored pelts. They can be self-righteous sometimes and they obey the warrior code religiously.
- BreezeClan is a clan full of fast and lean cats. They have long legs and short fur but can withstand very strong winds. Their fur is usually brown or black in color. They live on a sprigy moor with big rocks and boulders strewn here and there. They generally have a suspicious nature.
- SwampClan lives on a swampy territory. They're used to water and mud and have learned to fish and catch frogs. They're often seen as being lazy. Their camp is situated in the middle of a small swamp with marsh grounds and rivers around that. They have a smooth almost oily fur to shed the water easily. There's no dominant fur color here.
I'll come up with some prophecy that causes huge repercussions through the four clans if this RP works out. So all you have to do is sign-up if you want to participate. Tell me what clan you're in, your age in moons (months) and seasons, what you look like and then if you're over 12moons old (so over a year old) tell me what you'd like to have as your warrior name and what rank you have in the clan. There can only be one leader per clan so first come first served. Also only one deputy and one medecine cat. If you don't know how to choose are warrior name just ask me and I can help you choose one. Also you can add a backstory if you want.
Here's are some link to some cat creators is you want to use them for your character: LINK 1/LINK 2
So the sign-up for my character would look like this:
- Clan: SnowClan
- Age:13 seasons (3 years and 3 months)
- Name: Moonshine
- Aperance: Black cat, right front paw is tipped in white. Ear, chest, belly, tail tip and muzzle are white. Pretty blue eyes. Feathery chest fur and fluffy tail.
- Rank: Warrior
- Backstory: Moonshine is half SnowClan and half BreezeClan. Her mother is Gingersplash from SnowClan and her father is Shadowscreech from BreezeClan. Her father hates her and her sister because they remind him of what he lost when Gingersplash rejected him. She now has a mate and two kits name Silkpaw and Frecklepaw.
Clan Terminology:The Clans have a hierarchical system, with different types of cats having different positions within the Clan. The leader receives his or her nine lives and leader name ending with the suffix -star from StarClan after he or she goes to the Moonstone. The leader conducts important ceremonies, such as promoting warriors and making kits into apprentices. The deputy is second-in-command and succeeds the leader when the later loses his or her last life. The deputy's job is mainly to organize patrols and other everyday tasks. In order to be appointed deputy by the leader, a cat must already be a warrior and have mentored at least one apprentice. An exception to this rule occurs if the medicine cat receives a prophecy indicating that a cat not normally eligible ought to be chosen; deputies in the series appointed in this way include Brambleclaw and Crookedjaw. There is also a medicine cat in each Clan, who receives messages from StarClan and uses herbs to heal sick or injured cats. Medicine cats are not allowed to have kits or mates, as it would distract them from their duties. At each half-moon, the medicine cats from each Clan meet at the Moonpool to talk with StarClan. In a Clan, there is never more than one medicine cat apprentice at any one time: a medicine cat apprentice helps gather herbs and learns medicinal knowledge, but is considered an apprentice until the current medicine cat dies or retires, even if he or she has already received a full medicine cat name. There are also warrior apprentices (usually referred to simply as apprentices) who train to hunt for and defend their Clan, the duties of a warrior. These apprentices are mentored by warriors who pass down knowledge and skills they have learned from their own mentors. Apprenticeships usually last approximately six months. Apprentices occasionally undergo assessments, and become warriors when their mentors deem them ready. Warrior name suffixes (e.g. -claw, -heart, -pelt) are selected by the leader during the warrior ceremony. When a cat becomes old or injured severely and permanently, he or she retires to become an elder. Elders share their knowledge with the Clan and are cared for by the apprentices. The only task they carry out is burying dead Clanmates. Clans also have queens, who are she-cats expecting or caring for their kits, but return to warrior duties when no longer expecting or nursing kits. A queen is not obligated to reveal the identity of her mate. The name of a kit is decided by the mother, occasionally the father, and has something to do with its appearance, or in some cases, something special to the namer of the cat (e.g. Brokenkit broke Yellowfang's heart). A kit's name always ends with the suffix -kit. Kits become apprentices after they are six months old. All apprentices' names end with the suffix -paw.
Kittypets, Rogues and loners don't need to use the exact same terminologyThe characters have their own words for certain objects and ideas.
Cat speak: Human speak
Crowfood: Rotting food
Fox dung: An insult; stronger offense than mouse-brain
Fresh-kill: Recently killed prey
Gatherings: A meeting the clans hold in peace each full moon
Greencough: Severe chest infection, can be fatal to elders and kits
Greenleaf Twolegplace: A place where humans go only in the summer (a campsite, resort, ect.)
Halfbridge: A dock
Horseplace: The fields and stables beside the lake where the half-tamed cats live
Housefolk: A house cat's word for its humans
Kittypet: A house cat
Loner: A cat that lives peacefully on its own in one place but doesn't defend its territory
Monster: Usualy refers to human machines such as cars and bulldozers
Moonhigh: The time of night when the moon is at its highest; midnight
Mouse-brained: Not very smart
Mouse dung: An insult; stronger than mouse-brain, but less offensive than fox dung
Nofurs: Another word for humans
One moon: One month (Half-moon: 2 weeks, Quarter-moon: 1 week)
Rogue: A potentially hostile cat who lives outside the clans and never spends too long in one place
Sharing tongues: Term used to describe cats grooming each other
Silverpelt: The Milky Way
Sun-drown-place: The sea to the west, where the sun sets
Thunderpath: A road
Twoleg nest: A human house
Twolegplace: A human town
Twolegs: The Clans' word for humans
Upwalkers: Another word for humans
Whitecough: Mild chest infection
"Great StarClan!" and "What in StarClan's name?" are exclamations used in surprise and or shock. "Thank StarClan" is used as an exclamation of gratitude.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! Hopefully this will take off...