Here's how it would generally be structured:
1. No auto-win decks. (This includes: Exodia, Final Countdown, FINAL, etc.)
2. No burn decks. Burn is EXPLICITLY defined as any deck that revolves around using effects that deal damage to win games.
3. No Stall decks. That just kills the fun for everybody, don't ******* do it.
4. Single Elimination
5. Teams will be registered by team name.
6. The September 2011 ban list will be used.
7. Teams will have 48 hours to play each other upon match up declaration. No excuses will be tolerated, if you don't have the time then don't waste everybody else's time. Failure to show up will result in a disqualification. I will not have this tournament drag out for weeks and weeks.
8. All members of each team will be required to play me or who ever is on connection test duty to verify that they are capable of playing online without causing connectivity issues.
9. All deck lists will need to be sent to me to make sure that no cheating is occurring, to be fair to everyone else I will post my deck publicly in the tournament thread. (If it even happens)
10. PMs will be sent out to let ya'll know who you're playing.
11. If you're interested then please make a post that states that you are. 8 teams would be preferred but at minimum we can deal with just 4 teams.
Any questions, comments, or if there's a rule I forgot to mention then feel free to let me know.